Photobucket
Custom Search

Friday, June 18, 2010

Welcome



Since it is Friday and I do participate in Blog Hops, I just wanted to give a  MIGHTY WARM WELCOME to all my new followers... And a Huge thank you for all of my followers , I know I have not been posting as much as I have in the past.. And I will work on that :)  I started a new semester in college and its faster paced then I thought it would be.. But .. If you stick with me I promise that I will PULL IT TOGETHER !!!

A few new things in case you haven not noticed.. I have added tabs onto my blog , so if you are wondering why i haven't been posting some things I have in the past you may want to check the tabs because I may be doing that and its just not on my home page........

Again thank you to each and everyone of  you .. Without you , I would be just writing for myself and that's just no fun .. haha

10 comments:

Hazel said...

I am following you through Blog Hop Friday and hope you follow me back at www.critiqueoftheunique.blogspot.com

casey aubut said...

I am following your from Friendly Friday- would love for you to stop by my blog too! Have a great weekend!
www.aubutfamily.com

I am Harriet said...

Hi There.
I'm looking for your Friday-Follow post.
Have a great day!

Mama Hen said...

Hopping over for the blog hop! You have a new follower! Come visit me at Mama's Little Chick!

Mama Hen
www.mamaslittlechick.com

Untypically Jia said...

Following from BHF! Don't worry about taking a break from blogging. Everyone has to do it now and then.

http://colormeuntypical.blogspot.com/

jessjess77 said...

Following you from Follow Me Friday!
Check out my blog at www.jessinmomland.blogspot.com

casey aubut said...

Hi! I am your newest follower from Friendly Friday! Would love for you to stop by my blog too!
www.aubutfamily.com
Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Hi!! Thanks so much for linking up with us today! I am your newest follower and would love if you would follow me too if you don't already! :)

Kim

http://chubbycheeksthinks.blogspot.com

Inspiring You To Save! said...

Great blog! I'm your newest follower! If you have time stop by and follow mine!

Proud Wifey And Mommii of 3 said...

Love your blog can't wait to read more. I'm your newest follower. Please return the love if you have the chance. Thanks