Photobucket
Custom Search

Sunday, June 20, 2010

My shopping trip June 19





In this picture



South Beach diet fiber bars $2.00 had a $1.00 coupon that doubled, I got that coupon from a sample that came in the mail, So the bars were free

2 Libby sliced peaches , $1.49 each,  had a coupon for $1.00 off  that i printed from redplum.com , that doubled so I paid $.50 each

Pilgrims Pride drumsticks  $2.28 had a coupon for $.55 off that was a do not double  double but it did anyway but i cant remember where i got that coupon.

red river ranch steak $4.23 had a coupon for $2.00 got it from redriverranch.com so i paid $2.23 for the package.

package of hamburger meat, $3.25  no coupon for this

Peperage farm crackers $3.59 had a coupon for $1.00 off that doubled  paid $1.50 for the package.

Cheese It crackers $2.49 had a coupon for $1.00 that doubled and I paid $.50  ( the coupon for this came off of   facebook , i don't think it is still printable :(

Libby can corn, had a coupon for one free , cant remember where I got that one

2 Borden cheese 2 for $3 I used 2 $1 off coupons one doubled and one was just for the $1 but it made it free and with that purchase I was able to get a Free dozen Large eggs

Sara Lee Honey Wheat bread $1.99  no coupon

Sara lee hamburger buns, $.99  no coupon

Era laundry detergent $3.99 had a coupon for $1.00 off that doubled ( the redplum mailer had this coupon this last week) so i paid $1.99

Oscar Mayer lunch meat $3.49 had a coupon for $1.50 off I think i got that one from coupons.com paid $1.99

2 packs of Tornadoes, $2.49 had a coupon for buy one get one free and a $1.00 off that doubled so I paid $.49 for both of the packages

Deli Creations sandwich kit $2.49 ( on the lunch meat there was a coupon stuck to it i peeled it and saw that it was for this product it was $1.00 off of purchase of one the coupon doubled  ) Paid .49 on this product


Cost for all this roughly  $44.00

I Paid:  23.84


Saved 64%

No comments: