Photobucket
Custom Search

Thursday, September 23, 2010

College is tough

 http://www.penangtuapui.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/sorry-bear-small.jpg













I know this is a money saving website but i wanted to let you (my readers) know that its not that i have forgotten to post updates and great deals as i found them its just that i truly haven't had a minute to post anything let alone find these wonderful deals ... I do hope that i can pull it together and get back to posting ideas and money saving tips as i find them ... In the mean time Keep clipping coupons from the newspaper , red plum, all you magazine, and check Hip2save.com and or moneysavingqueen.com.... those websites have wonderful tips on them also have coupons.... I will be back and i will post wonderful tips ...

but until then I will tell you these tips


 1.  Buy 1 newspaper at-least for everyone in the house ( you want to try to get different newspapers they will have different coupons in them sometimes)  for example In oklahoma We have the daily Oklahoman and Tulsa world.. I pick up two because its me and my husband even if it wasn't the two of us i probably would pick up each of these ..

2.  Be organized figure out what method is best for you I have tried many different ways like the coupon accordion and the only take the coupons you are going to use in a pile in a folder... I have settled on the coupon binder ... When you go to the store more organized you are able to find many more deals easier and it is less stressful... also it just feels good to be organized....

3. Check out blogs , forums , and even some store websites to find out what the great deals are before you even think about going out of the house....other peoples incites on what deals they are getting will help you save more money and get better deals....

4 Look at the sales ads.................. I cannot stress that enough pull out your coupon binders ,books or whatever you have grab your sales fliers look through them yes this can be time consuming but you will love the benefits

Saving money is not always easy sometimes you just want to go out and have fun and forget about coupons I understand that very well... And sometimes you just want to go out and eat you don't want to  cook... I can understand that too... well before you feel like that sign up for restaurants e-mailing list  in your local area they usually send you an appetizer coupon or a free desert or something of that sort  sometimes they send you a buy one entree get one free coupon .. and if you are lucky you can get just a free entree... and if you sign up they also send you freebies for your birthday :) I love that because my birthday was recent and I got a ton of stuff from restaurants......... 

Until I can find a better balance in my life I will have to take a break and i hope that My lovely understanding readers will not hold it against me ... I am in college right now and its it extremely time consuming  and i am sorry that i haven't been posting awesome deals ..

No comments: