Photobucket
Custom Search

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

What is SHOPTEXT?!?!?!

Well I didn't know until today that such a thing existed.. I love getting samples of products as you may know if you are a follower.. well today I visited hip2save.com and at the top of the page was a shoptext thing , apparently you text a code to this number and they send you a text back and you go back and forward for a few times and they take down your address and name and then you get samples sent to your home the only cost is if you have a phone plan that charges to text, kind of cool huh.. well I signed up and not only can you get samples apparently you can actually shop doing this as well .... I didn't sign up for that because knowing how i like to pocket dial i could get myself into some trouble..

well they are offering up a few samples and according to hip2save the samples go quick so, here you go

*Olay Sheer Moisture Ribbons Body Wash
Text SHEER to 467467

*CoverGirl Wetslicks Fruit Spritzers Lipgloss

Text GLOSS to 467467

you can also sign up to be texted anytime they are offering up new samples here

No comments: