Photobucket
Custom Search

Monday, June 28, 2010

mailbox treats 6/28



There wasnt much in my mailbox today but what was in there was some good stuff,

Sample of Secret clinical (walmart.com no longer available)

sample of Dove shampoo and conditioner which also came with a $1 off coupon  (click here )<( not the same one i got but its one that they are offering now)




1 Starbucks Via sample (click here )


and
a Label pad from Avery which has like 13 sticky notes and 13 labels on it ... that's a really cool sample for me I can always use some labels! (not sure where I signed up for this one sry  )

1 comment:

Lisa D said...

Hello! New follower here! I love getting freebies in the mail! I read your blog hop post on BlogFrog and would love you to have you follow me too!
Lisa
My2CentsFL
http://my2centsfl.blogspot.com